Explore More Grand Prize…all you need to know
The winner will select from the following products and places to build a dream Central North Island self-drive itinerary to Explore More. Win up to 10 nights in our Central North Island regions for you and a travel companion, and fly Air New Zealand return in Economy Class from any one of the Air New Zealand departure points in the USA or Canada – LA, Houston, Chicago, San Francisco, New York or Vancouver to Auckland direct.
We will build you a 10-night itinerary from the following:
|Taupō||Bay of Plenty
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to registered Travel Agents only (IATA or CLIA) who are resident and currently working in Canada or USA.
- This prize is offered as a self-drive itinerary for 2 people.
- The itinerary is subject to availability with block out dates: 15 December to 9 February, and April 10-13.
- Rental Car hire fees are covered by Explore Central North Island – Vehicle Insurance and consumables (fuel), and insurance excess in the event of an insurance claim to be met by the prize winner.
- One visit to New Zealand with a maximum of 10 nights of accommodation (double/twinshare) and 11 days of activities, as detailed.
- Activities and accommodation not redeemed by the winner during the scheduled visit will be forfeited and cannot be gifted or banked. We will work with you to maximise your schedule in the Central North Island from the detailed activities and destinations.
- Winner must advise ECNI of their desired travel dates with 8 weeks notice of winning.
- Winner is to liaise directly with Air New Zealand for international flight bookings from any of the Air New Zealand departure points in USA or Canada. Any travel costs to the departure points are to be met by the winning agent.
- Travel must be completed before the end of November 2020.
- Entries Close December 2nd 2019.
- Travel prize winner will be notified by email by an Explore Central North Island representative.
- Travel prize winner will be required to contract travel insurance for them selves and thier travel partner.